Paddock Horse Boarding
Last Resort Equestrian Center’s outdoor horse boarding facilities include large paddocks with weather shelters.
Those who board in the paddock have the same access and use of the entire facility, jumps, barrels, roping dummies. Basically all the “toys”.
Indoor tie areas, wash rack, heated and locked tack room and on the bad weather days, once you bring your horse into the barn to tack up, you can go directly into the indoor arena to ride.
The Bridle Trail surrounds the property and offers year-round access. Within a short commute is the Arapaho National Forest, Lory State Park and literally tens of thousands of acres of Larimer County Open Space lands for riding in the unparalleled Northern Front Range of Colorado. We are one of very few certified Larimer County boarding facility that is ideally situated and easily within immediate access to public land.
The paddocks hold between 2 to 4 horses each. They are large, over an acre in size, so the horses have plenty of room.
- Heated Nelson water
- Covered shelters
- Grass hay is fed twice a day
- Boarders may feed the grain we have on hand as they wish. We do not feed grain to the paddock horses since they are their own small “herd” and each horse may require a different or no grain.
- Paddock boarders have full use of all of the arenas, jumps, barrels, roping dummies, etc.
- A space in the indoor, heated tack room
- No fee to park your trailer
- We do not offer blanket on/off service for paddock horses
- Paddocks are cleaned once a week
Please visit our <<Rates>> page for pricing information.